Traxxas Competition Terms & Conditions
Traxxas Truck Competition
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 9:00 am on 15.08.2018 and 21.12.2018 inclusive
- Purchase Necessary.
- To Enter: Purchase any selected product and receive entry into the prize draw. Speak to your franchisee for details on qualifying products.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- The Prize: One winner from each participating promoter (franchisee) will win one Snap-on Traxxas Remote Control Truck.
- The Prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Prize from the date of winner acceptance to an address in the UK or ROI.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 7 days of the closing date by an independent entity.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via a text message or telephone call and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 5 days of initial contact. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within 5 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost or damaged.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion.
- The name and county of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com which will be available after 1st January 2019 for 4 weeks.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Your local Snap-on franchisee - specific firm name and address information can be found on the top of your most recent purchase invoice. Participating Snap-on franchisees only.