Sign-up now and become
a Franchisee at Snap‑on
Snap-on rewards people who make a positive difference.
As Marketing Communications Co-ordinator your role will include all aspects of marketing communications including social media administration, planning & coordination.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Take ownership for all forms of social media, ensuring a high level of activity is maintained every day. This includes preparing and planning the social media ongoing schedule by planning, developing and co-ordinating Snap-on’s presence in the digital space, utilising the corporate website, social media channels and the franchisee on-line portal.
• Plan, organise and deliver the weekly ‘KNOW’ newsletter and ensure this is sent via the appropriate channels on a weekly basis.
• When required, write fresh and engaging copy, design & deliver creative e-marketing campaigns using relevant channels, such as MailChimp.
• Take ownership for conveying the organisations internal and external messages, ensuring a high level of activity is maintained every day.
• You will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition across all channels from print to social media platforms.
• Develop and implement effective communication strategies for our sales network that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
• Prepare detailed media activity reports/schedules.
• Supervise projects to guarantee all content is ‘publication-ready’.
• Create communication strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
• Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner proofreading all marketing materials to ensure all are of the highest quality and 100% accurate.
• Maintain all marketing content for the digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.).
• Assist in creating promotional materials, including brochures and other marketing copy as required.
• Organise and plan the production of marketing materials by working closely with suppliers and other involved parties.
• Produce creative PowerPoint presentations for monthly sales meetings to maximise the launch impact of marketing promotions.
• Proof read all Marketing collateral as required, prior to collateral being sent to print – attention to detail is critical.
• When required, create ‘Part Numbers’ for new premium items / sales aids and work with the relevant departments to ensure they are set-up on the system and a PO raised for the supplier
• Source and develop POS merchandisers to meet price points specified by National Sales Manager/Marketing Manager and sales team.
• Update and maintain the marketing department’s documentation (including documents held on the Portal)
• Marketing Degree or equivalent working experience (minimum 4 years) within marketing communications and social media
• Able to confidently and professionally conduct formal presentations in meetings or at external events
• Has excellent interpersonal skills, good telephone manner, a calm approach and is a team player
• Has a highly professional approach able ensure that professional workplace relationships are not compromised with personal electronic or social media activity
• Has a high level of competency in ICT, specifically PowerPoint but also email, Word & Excel
• Is able to prioritise work, manage competing deadlines and use their initiative in a variety of situations
• Has an organised and methodical approach to administrative duties.
• Is accurate and has a high degree of attention to detail, always goes the extra mile.
• Must possess excellent communications skills both written and oral and must be proficient at working with others and have the ability to work on their own initiative
• Is experienced in dealing with confidential work and adheres to GDPR guidelines
In addition to their day to day role all Snap-on associates must work in an effective way and be able to demonstrate the following competencies which are fundamental to the successful running of their department/business unit.
• Consistently remains open to ideas offered by others; supports and uses ideas to solve problems or address issues
• Achieves desired results in the midst of changes in responsibilities, work processes, timeframes and performance expectations
• Demonstrates openness to new organisational structures, procedures and technology
• Learns and develops new skills or behaviours to adapt to constant changes
Attention to Quality
• Completes tasks with a concern for all the details involved
• Establishes and follows work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity and/or service
• Initiates action to correct problems and notifies others of issues as appropriate
• Prepares deliverables with an eye to the customer and the company, ensuring accuracy and comprehensive outcomes
Communication & Influence
• Communicates effectively, both verbally and nonverbally
• Expresses thoughts clearly, concisely and in a timely manner, both orally and written, face to face, and through appropriate communication technologies
• Drives out waste through active participation in and the seeking out of opportunities to use problem solving skills and other quality improvement tools
• Grows a culture of customer focus by actively pursuing and ultimately anticipating customer needs
• Helps orient other associates into the continuous improvement culture; how to be agile, quality driven and customer focused
Contributing to Team Success
• Keeps in mind that success is defined by the success of the entire team
• Demonstrates cooperation and collaboration while participating in a group or team
• Establishes and maintains productive working relationships
• Demonstrates a personal commitment, both in thought and in action, to the success of the team
Safety & Working Conditions
• Works safely as a condition of hire and continued employment
• Accepts personal responsibility for safety
• Elevates issues to eliminate or safeguard unsafe acts and conditions
• Believes that work related injuries are preventable and, therefore, unacceptable
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers at all times
• Consistently shows a passion for getting things done & meeting commitments to others
• Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
• Gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services
CV’s/letters of application should be sent to the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Compliance
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Snap-on rewards people who make a positive difference.